Insightful Alliance was hired by Reebok to conduct intercept surveys at the 2 day expo that takes place prior to the Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta.
We decided to execute the intercept surveys using iPads loaded with Survey Analytics’ SurveyPocket. As we planned the project we exploited some of Survey Analytics’ other features to develop what we call the Extended Intercept Survey. This method allowed us to extend our reach with the survey, and thereby increase our survey completion rate by 67% with only a small incremental investment.
Survey Analytics asked us to explain our Extended Intercept Survey method to its customer base via webinar. In the webinar we address the following:
- how Insightful Alliance and Reebok transformed the traditional intercept method into what we call the Extended Intercept Survey method;
- how combining tablet, smart phone, and online access facilitated the completion of surveys by people who initially had declined to participate;
- examples of the collateral materials we used to execute the Extended Intercept Survey;
- tips on the psychology of applying the Extended Intercept Survey in various contexts;
- a checklist of the “tasks” to remember when planning an Extended Intercept Survey.
A recording of the webinar is available at the following link: